Ads Top

Is the letter I causing you problems on iOS 11?

If you are an iPhone user like me and have the recent version of iOS 11, you might be experiencing a problem when it comes to typing the letter "I." The "I" changes to the letter "A" with a box with a question mark. I recently tweeted at Apple asking them for a solution to which they replied this simple trick. The trick will fix the problem until they release a new update within a few weeks.

Here are step-by-step instructions. If you would rather follow a video step-by-step, I am attaching a video at the bottom.

1. Open the settings app
2. Open the general settings
3. Scroll down to Keyboard settings
4. Open the Text Replacement
5. Click the + button to add a new text replacement
6. Under the "phrase" type in a capital I
7. Under the "shortcut" type in a lowercase i
9. Save this and it should fix it!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.