Ads Top

Puppies Destroy Stress

Well, this is it. We're starting off dead week strong and soon we'll be moving into finals. Usually I would write about some new piece of up and coming technology or something big happening on the world stage. Today however, I write about something near and dear to all of our hearts right now: Stress.
I say near and dear to all of our hearts right now because, unless you're very lucky, you probably have finals coming up, and you might be pretty stressed about them as well. Personally, I find myself saying things like "If I can just make it through Monday, I can take a break" far too often. Sometimes it can seem like dead week and finals week will last forever and nothing can keep you safe from the pain they create.

But...What if I (and someone in chapel) told you that there was a way to escape the pain and suffering and stress that accompanies dead week? What would you say? I know what I would say. I would say "oh please show me the way to escape the pain and suffering and stress that accompanies dead week!" Well, even if you didn't say it, I did. So I'll tell you what just might save your week, your brain, and maybe even your grade.

The secret is puppies. Yep. Dogs can save your brain.
Brackett Library will once again host the therapy dogs as part of their Finishing Strong week Monday and Friday from 3:00 to 5:00 in the room next to Java City. There will also be puzzle stations, an encouragement wall, Harding-themed coloring pages, and thank you notes you can send to people who have helped you through this semester. So come and de-stress yourself with the the best good boys around!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.