Ads Top

What Song is Playing?


  

Have you ever been in the car or in a store and heard a song you had no idea what was playing but you really liked the song? 

Sound Hound is an app that can help with that.  

Sound Hound is an app that helps identify songs in your surroundings and find music that 
fits your taste! When I hear a song I like playing on the radio or in a store, it is extremely 
easy to pull out my phone, open this app, and let it listen and find the song for me. I have 
used this app numerous of times and it not only identifies the song within a matter of seconds, 
but it is always accurate. Personally, I believe this app is more accurate at identifying songs 
than the Shazam app. 
Image result for sound houndAnother characteristic I like about Sound Hound is how you can also hum a tune or sing 
some of the lyrics yourself and it can still find the song you are trying to look for. It makes
 it easier to find a song if you can not pull up your phone on time because the song already 
ended or your phone is not within reach. Also, you can find lots of tracks that fit your music 
style. I have found a lot of song recommendations I ended up liking through this app. 
Sound Hound uses your personal song history to help find you new tracks to listen to. 
It even plays live lyrics when you listen to a song.
Lastly, it is free! Every college student loves an app that’s free. If a student can’t afford
 to buy a Spotify or Apple Music subscription, they can just download Sound Hound. 
It lets you listen and identify music completely without costing a dime!

Click the photo to take you to soundhounds website to down the app for android or ios
Image result for sound hound

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.